sábado, 6 de julho de 2024

Imagining Santa

Looking through the window

On a dark cold night

Far, far away from me

Stars were shining brightly

In the sky all might.

And there I was waiting

Quietly for a sound,

A sign, a flash, a noise,

The sleigh bells, a voice

Shouting loud: ho, ho, ho

His presence announcing,

Up there, on his way down…

 

I had so much to ask

I looked up at his face,

His eyes, waiting to hear,

Santa telling on my ear

Stories of outer space!

Secrets of universe,

That he knows very well,

The future of mankind,

A sharp nail in my mind,

Seeing the face without mask,

Feeling the tenderness

That opened up my shell."
 https://followtheleavesthatfallfromthetrees.blogs.sapo.pt/2009/11/#:~:text=Looking%20through%20the,up%20my%20shell.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário